Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Can't wait!

Hi guys!


I simply can not wait until the new 2011 season starts on the 20th of March! I am super psyched to see Cal Cruchlow representing the Brits on the MotoGP and Bradley Smith has finally moved up to Moto2 to join Scott Redding who finished 8th overall last season. And to add to the British talent we have Danny Kent, Harry Stafford and Taylor McKenzie joining Danny Scott in the 125 championship!


This year is defiantly going to be one of the best with Moto2 finding its feet, loads of new talent coming in and plenty of moving around of riders from last season. Plus maybe MotoGP will carm down with Rossi and Lorenzo in different teams, but with Lorenzo's title to defend who knows? Personally I think it is abot time Pedrosa won the championship!


Annie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment